Is 2023 The Year You Harness The Cloud?
Not all cloud solutions or models are equal: have you found a secure and reliable cloud platform for your business yet?
Why The Integral Networks Secure Workspace May be Right For You
Are you still looking for the perfect cloud solution for you and your staff?
There are a lot of options to consider, which vary in cost, capability, and security standards. If you’re still not satisfied with your cloud workspace, I want you to consider what our Secure Workspace has to offer.
Integral Networks Will Provide You With A Secure Work Environment
Our Integral Secure Workspace replaces your business' on-site software and servers and revolutionizes your data backup and recovery solutions. You and your staff can safely connect to your business's private, integral secure workspace from different types of devices, including office desktops, laptops, and tablets.
Our Secure Workspace service implements a zero-trust approach to all forms of app and data access:
- VPN-less access to on-premise or cloud resources
- Web Filtering and Browser Isolation to protect from unsanctioned apps
- Contextual access (ex: device compliance, location) with multi-factor authentication
- Data governance with app control
- SSO to SaaS, web, mobile and virtual apps
Citrix ShareFile is the foundation of the Secure Workplace services that we’ve optimized for clients over the course of the pandemic. This solution is designed to keep communication and collaboration secure, without slowing your staff members down.
- Industry-leading security scanning speeds for large-size file uploads
- Suspicious files are quarantined, preventing downloads or sharing until they have been confirmed as safe
- A range of tools support the administrative team’s visibility of potential and confirmed threats, issuing alerts and notices as need be
- Seamless integration with Citrix Analytics provides further security features including user behavior analysis, ensuring that it’s much more difficult for a cybercriminal to pose as a member of your organization
Why Are Businesses Moving Their Workspaces To The Cloud?
There are a number of reasons to move your workspace into the virtual space. By transitioning your data and apps off-premise through the cloud, you can get the freedom to clean out your server rooms and gain a number of key advantages:
One of the key benefits of the cloud is how it allows businesses to get rid of their onsite servers. This allows businesses to reduce the money they spend on office space.
By outsourcing your infrastructure to a third-party, you offload a range of management expenses to them. Utilities like power and cooling, and continuity expenses for liability are all paid by them—you just pay a simple monthly fee.
Minimizing Your Carbon Footprint
Everyone knows how big a deal Global Warming is in the modern world, but not everyone knows that the cloud can help reduce carbon footprints. By moving IT operations into the cloud, businesses can cut energy use and carbon emissions.
The cloud offers a number of ways to substitute virtual options for their conventional equivalents. Whether it's by storing data and apps offsite in a data center, accessing work at home instead of driving to the office, or by using VoIP and video chat to conduct meetings instead of traveling there in person, businesses can save money and reduce carbon emissions with modern cloud technologies.
Why Do Staff Members Prefer A Secure Workspace?
Beyond the business benefits of the secure workspace, your staff members will likely prefer to work there as well. Especially when it’s a part of a remote work model:
- 77% of remote employees say they're more productive when working from home
- 76% of employees prefer to avoid their office completely when they need to concentrate on a project
- 98% of remote workers want to continue to work remotely (at least some of the time) for the rest of their careers
Secure workspaces offer teams the ability to:
Stay In Touch
Communication solutions allow you to communicate in the moment and keep everyone in the know. Stay connected with chat, calls, and meetings within your team and in private or small group conversations.
Collaboration features allow you to share your files, apps or desktop in online meetings and review the important moments later with transcriptions of recorded content.
Is A Secure Workspace Right For You?
It depends—if you’re a small business with a simple organization and small team, you may not need to bother with a cloud-based workspace. If everything you do happens on-premises between a few people, then there may not be the need to provide remote access to data and communication tools.
On the other hand, if you have a larger team operating remotely or on the go, the secure workspace will do a lot to improve your productivity. A cloud-based environment is where you and your staff can meet, communicate and work in a shared virtual space instead of a conventional office.
It's never been easier to start moving your business to the cloud, and the benefits are clear: save yourself money that you'd otherwise spend to maintain a server room by transitioning to a cloud environment. If you haven’t started using a secure workspace solution yet and want to know more, get in touch with the Integral Networks team to get started.