Do You Have A Secure Workspace?
2020 was a banner year for cybercriminals.
The number of phishing emails and social engineering scams that use the COVID-19 pandemic as a topic represents the single largest thematic series of cybercrime attacks ever.
From credential phishing and malicious attachments to business email compromise and fake landing pages, the coronavirus has been a veritable gold rush for cybercriminals. That’s in addition to the many unrelated cybercrime attacks that took place, including when the US Government and numerous corporations around the world were hit by a devastating supply chain attack.
The point is that you can’t afford to overlook your cybersecurity.
The Importance Of Small Business Cybersecurity
Even some of the best-protected networks in the world have been breached in the past few years. Companies like SolarWinds and Microsoft suffered crippling hacks that reverberated down the supply chain of their customers, including over 10,000 private companies and government agencies like the United States Department of Justice and even the Department of Defense.
Are you sure you’re secure?
Small to medium-sized businesses need to think past the size of their organization and realize that everyone is at risk for cyber-attacks: individuals, government agencies, banks, businesses, and more. Without the right tools and technology to prevent hackers from stealing your information, your business is left prone to a major data breach.
Integral Networks Will Provide You With A Secure Work Environment
Our Secure Workspace service implements a zero trust approach to all forms of app and data access:
- VPN-less access to on-premise or cloud resources
- Web Filtering and Browser Isolation to protect from unsanctioned apps
- Contextual access (ex: device compliance, location) with multi-factor authentication
- Data governance with app control
- SSO to SaaS, web, mobile and virtual apps
Citrix ShareFile is the foundation of the Secure Workplace services that we’ve optimized for clients over the course of the pandemic. This solution is designed to keep communication and collaboration secure, without slowing your staff members down.
- Industry-leading security scanning speeds for large-size file uploads
- Suspicious files are quarantined, preventing downloads or sharing until they have been confirmed as safe
- A range of tools support the administrative team’s visibility of potential and confirmed threats, issuing alerts and notices as need be
- Seamless integration with Citrix Analytics provides further security features including user behavior analysis, ensuring that it’s much more difficult for a cybercriminal to pose as a member of your organization
What’s The Key To Cybersecurity In 2021?
Invest in a little expert protection – Integral Networks. We can put our big business cybersecurity expertise to work for you to ensure you and your team can work productively and securely.
You can’t afford to overlook the protection of your business data. Get in touch with the Integral Networks team to find out more about our Secure Workspace offering.